Same Day Certificate - Terms & Conditions
First Aid in the Workplace
To meet the requirements to receive your electronic certificate on the same day, you need to supply the following information upon enrolment and complete the course successfully at the course date of your choice as per below:
- Provide your full name (as used to register for your USI/ your legal name shown on your ID)
- Provide your USI number
- Ensure your full enrolment details and all course paperwork is completed
- Full payment needs to be made / or arranged prior to attendance, keep a copy of your receipt
- Upon arrival at the course you must sign in on the attendance sheet at the course session
- Successful completion of the course needs to be attained (deemed competent).
If any of this information has not been supplied or is unable to be verified, we are unable to guarantee your certificate will be provided on the day of the course. Only once our administration staff can verify the above information your certificate can be sent electronically, be aware this may cause delays to your certificate being able to be issued.
If your details were provided correctly and your certificate does not appear in your email inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folders as some email settings cause this to happen by mistake. If for whatever reason your certificate has not arrived at all, please contact us anytime by email or call (08) 7120 2570 during business hours.
If you require a paper copy of your certificate, this incurs an additional charge of $30 (includes postage) and may take up to 21 days to arrive. White Card replacement (SA Only) incurs a cost of $50 (includes postage) and may take up to 21 days to arrive.
Same Day certificate issuing policy is unfortunately not able to be provided for courses held on Evenings, Saturday, Sunday, or courses that finish outside our South Australian head office processing hours that are 9am and 4pm (Central Australian Time). In these instances, certificates will be issued by email on the next available business day.
All electronic copies/ re-issues of certificates are free of charge.