More Popular First Aid & CPR Courses
HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the latest iteration of the nationally accredited CPR course. It supersedes the old HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
HLTAID011 - Provide first aid
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid is the most recent release of the accredited Provide First Aid course. It supersedes the old HLTAID003 release of Provide First Aid and is the course your employer will likely be referring to when they ask if you have your first aid certificate.
HLTAID012 - Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting supersedes the now-dated HTLAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
HLTAID014 - Provide Advanced First Aid
Essential First Aid or HLTAID011, will supply students a generalised knowledge base and the basic First Aid skill set essential to providing care to someone suffering from minor injury or trauma.
HLTAID015 - Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
Our Provide Advanced Resuscitation course includes CPR, defib, AED and oxygen resuscitation training. Same Day Certificate Awarded: HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy, HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
CPCWHS1001 - Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry, also known as a “White Card” in the workplace, is a nationally recognised certification designed for people who work in or around construction.
This unit meets the general construction induction training requirements of:
Part 1.1 Definitions and Part 6.5 of the Model Work Health and Safety Regulations
Division 11 of Part 3 of the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 for Western Australia
Division 3 of Part 5.1 of the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2007 for Victoria.
It is expected that site-specific induction training will be conducted prior to conducting construction work.
The unit will require you to demonstrate awareness and knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements and prevent injuries to others and yourself.
FirstAidPro cares about your health, safety and wellbeing. That is why we are following all health measures and regulations outlined by the Government in all venues across Australia. To help us keep all of our students safe, please reschedule your training if you are experiencing any symptoms or are feeling unwell. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
How is the White Card Delivered?
A White Card course takes just 6 hours to complete face to face. That means you can be leaving fully certified with your card by 3 pm!
All you need to do is complete an LLN check on the day of your training and complete a pre-course reading prior to the course.
This reading is self-paced and self-directed. The time it takes to complete this will vary depending on your existing knowledge, skills and experience.
How is the White Card Structured?
You will be taught the following assessment methods:
- Practical Demonstrations: Correctly fitting personal PPE/ Oral communication
- Project (Complete Risk Assessment)
- Knowledge Assessment
White Card Course Locations
White Card Course Requirements
- Applicants must be 16 years old or over
- Present Photo ID on the day
- Permit a photo on the day of head, neck, and shoulders
- Use numeracy skills to locate and recognise numbers commonly used in safety signs
- Communicate effectively by asking questions to clarify instructions and telling another person about a construction problem or hazard
- Read and follow simple pictorial safety instructions and simple safety instructions written in English
- Notify the office if any additional Learning, Literacy or Numeracy support is required.
White Card Course Fees
You can book the White Card Course for just $99.
White Card Course Covers
This course will cover:
- Identification and oral reporting of common construction hazards
- Understanding basic risk control measures
- Identifying procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies
- Selecting and fitting common personal protective equipment (PPE) for construction work.
White Card Certificates
On successful completion of the course, you will receive your FirstAidPro White Card (RTO:40407), and a Statement of Attainment for CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.