First Aid Course Palmerston City
First Aid Course Palmerston City
FirstAidPro’s Palmerston City training venue is located in Palmerston Golf & Country Club.
Available Courses in Palmerston
Palmerston First Aid Training Calendar
Why Choose Our First Aid Course?
- Find a lower price, we’ll price match
- First aid training with flexible options
- Same-day certificate
- Accredited certification, nationally recognised
- Workplace training at your site
- Courses available 7 days
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – endorsed
- Australian College of Nursing – endorsed
- Book online or by phone
Palmerston First Aid Course Near Me
First aid is a crucial set of skills combined with the knowledge that equips the general public with the know-how to intervene and provide aid during emergencies.
If Palmerston is your suburb and you want to play an essential role in making it safer and more secure, take the first step today! Enrol in a first aid course with FirstAidPro and be the difference your community needs.
When you complete a course with us, you don’t have to wait days or even weeks to receive your first-aid certificate. You’ll receive it the same day you complete your class!
Palmerston First Aid Certification
FirstAidPro is a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 40407). Endorsed by leading organisations like the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and the Australian College of Nursing (ACN).
Our first aid courses align with the guidelines set by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and the Australian and New Zealand Resuscitation Committee (ANZCOR).
Upon completing your first aid class, you will receive an accredited and nationally recognised certificate on the same day.
Available First Aid Courses in Palmerston City
Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is the foundation of first aid training. If someone isn’t breathing, CPR is a critical skill to possess. This course is a good mix of both theory and practical learning. When booking this course, you have two options to choose from:
- Face-to-Face: This class requires no online learning. Everything is in class, with a first aid trainer leading the course. The duration is two hours.
- Learning Online: The online option gives you the freedom to learn the theory portion with flexibility. With this option, you can take as much or as little time as you need to finish the theory aspect of the class. The in-class portion is just one hour, so a qualified trainer can observe you performing the practical aspects of the course.
- HLTAID009- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Provide First Aid
Provide First Aid covers the fundamental steps of first aid and how to apply the skills in typical emergencies. This course has two options for delivery:
- Face-to-Face: The face-to-face option is 100% in person with a trainer leading the course. The duration is 5.5 hours, and you will take the assessments and receive the certificates within this time frame.
- Learning Online: The online option gives you the freedom to learn the theory portion of the class in your own time. This option only requires 2-hours of in-class time, allowing a trainer to observe you performing the practical aspect of the course.
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
Provide First Aid in an education or care setting
Provide First Aid in an education or care setting is a course perfect for those working in the childcare and education industry because of its heavy focus on children and infants. This class also offers two options:
- Face-to-Face: The face-to-face is entirely classroom-based. It’s a 6.5-hour trainer-led seminar.
- Learning Online: The online option gives you the freedom to learn on your own time. Needing only to do a 2-hour in-person class, so a qualified trainer can observe you performing the tasks of the practical aspect of the course.
- HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid in an education or care setting
What Is First Aid?
First aid is the help given to a sick or injured person until complete medical treatment is available.
Your First Aid Trainer in Palmerston City
At FirstAidPro, all of our trainers are top-notch in both knowledge and personability.
We design our course material to be innovative, exciting and informative, and our trainers’ ability to integrate their real-world skills and expertise into their classes are second to none.
How do I Qualify for First Aid in Palmerston?
To be qualified in first aid, you need a certificate from a nationally recognised training provider, like FirstAidPro.
FirstAidPro is a nationally recognised training organisation (RTO 40407), so completing your training and assessments with us awards you a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment in first aid.
Our first aid courses align with the guidelines set by the Australian and New Zealand Resuscitation Committee (ANZCOR). Our first aid educators stay connected to the industry and regularly attend seminars to maintain their first aid knowledge to keep you up-to-date through professional training.
If you are 14 years or older, you can take the course, but if you are under the age of 18, you must provide signed parental consent before participating in a first aid course with us.
FirstAidPro will provide all the materials and resources you need to complete the course. You don’t need to provide anything.
Affordable First Aid Courses
You will not find a better price for your first aid training.
If you do, we will price match!
For Business Owners…
As a business owner, you have a legal obligation to ensure you and your staff meet all workplace health and safety requirements.
We can help get both you and your staff trained in first aid. We can even come to your premises and tweak our curriculum to meet your specific needs!
Want to learn more about our workplace group training? Give us a call on (08) 8382 4677.
Pathways to Consider in Advanced First Aid Units
Eight New First Aid Units of Competency Released
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – sometimes referred to as CPR (supersedes HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support – sometimes referred to as BELS (supersedes HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid – sometimes referred to as First Aid (supersedes HLTAID03 Provide first aid)
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting – sometimes called Childcare First Aid (supersedes HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in a remote or isolated site (supersedes HLTAID005 Remote first aid)
Please note FirstAidPro does not deliver these units, they are pathways for other industries
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid (supersedes HLTAID006)
- HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy (supersedes HLTAID007)
- HLTAID016 Manage First Aid Services and Resources (superseded HLTAID008)