More Popular First Aid & CPR Courses
HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the latest iteration of the nationally accredited CPR course. It supersedes the old HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
HLTAID011 - Provide first aid
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid is the most recent release of the accredited Provide First Aid course. It supersedes the old HLTAID003 release of Provide First Aid and is the course your employer will likely be referring to when they ask if you have your first aid certificate.
HLTAID012 - Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting supersedes the now-dated HTLAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
HLTAID014 - Provide Advanced First Aid
Essential First Aid or HLTAID011, will supply students a generalised knowledge base and the basic First Aid skill set essential to providing care to someone suffering from minor injury or trauma.
HLTAID015 - Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
Our Provide Advanced Resuscitation course includes CPR, defib, AED and oxygen resuscitation training. Same Day Certificate Awarded: HLTAID015 Provide Advanced Resuscitation and Oxygen Therapy, HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Online)
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation is the latest iteration of the nationally accredited CPR course. It supersedes the old HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
This is a concise life-saving course focusing on the key tenets of providing CPR (including DRSABCD protocol and safe and effective defibrillation (AED) use) in line with key recommendations from the following Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines:
- ANZCOR Guideline 3 – Recognition and First Aid Management of the Unconscious
- ANZCOR Guideline 4 – Airway
- ANZCOR Guideline 5 – Breathing
- ANZCOR Guideline 6 – Compressions
- ANZCOR Guideline 7 – Automated External Defibrillation in Basic Life Support
- ANZCOR Guideline 8 – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Flexible delivery options
Online Training + 1hr Face-to-Face Assessment
The Practical Skills and Assessment Workshop best suits students who are more comfortable learning online.
In order to complete the requirements of this course, you are required to pre-read the first aid learner guide prior to attending a short face-to-face skills practice and practical assessment and complete the learning components through our online learning system, Vasto.
The time required to complete the online theory and pre-reading varies based on learners’ knowledge, skills and experience.
Knowledge Assessment online + Practical Assessment in class – shorter classes.
Learning Online is a popular streamlined course delivery method that incorporates the ease of online with the detail of face-to-face training. Students do the knowledge requirements of the course in their own time through their student portal online before coming into class for a single 1-hour session where they perform practical CPR skills they have learned in a simulated environment that mimics real-world conditions.
It rewards those who prefer the flexibility and freedom that is part and parcel of online learning.
Industry-relevant course materials
Included in the course cost is access to all the first aid materials, resources and equipment needed to complete this unit of competency successfully.
Students who enrol with FirstAidPro get exclusive access to:
- First Aid Learner Guide
- First Aid training videos
- First Aid multimedia presentation
- First Aid equipment including:
- CPR manikins
- AED training devices
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
First Aid Certificate Same Day
No Hidden Costs | Fully Accredited | Same Day Certificates
With First Aid Pro, after the successful completion of the course, the certification process is fast, simple, and easy. You’ll have access anytime, anywhere to your first aid certificate; plus, you can print, share and download wherever and whenever you like.
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
In line with Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, ARC HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation should be updated every 12 months.
Eight New First Aid Units of Competency Released
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – sometimes referred to as CPR (supersedes HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support – sometimes referred to as BELS (supersedes HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid – sometimes referred to as First Aid (supersedes HLTAID003 Provide first aid)
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting – sometimes called Childcare first aid (supersedes HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in a remote or isolated site (supersedes HLTAID005 Remote first aid)
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid (supersedes HLTAID006)
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy (supersedes HLTAID007)
One of Australia’s leading first aid providers
First Aid Pro started as a small local training provider operating out of tiny hotel convention rooms but is now a national leader in accredited first aid training. We may go by slightly different names in some areas, but you can be assured of the same First Aid Pro quality wherever you are!
We may go by slightly different names in some areas, but you can be assured of the same First Aid Pro-quality wherever you are!
- Adelaide CBD
- Mawson Lakes
- Morphett Vale
- Mount Barker
- Mount Gambier
- Munno Para
- Murray Bridge
- Port Adelaide
The First Aid Course Brisbane
- Brisbane CBD
- Mt Gravatt
- South Brisbane
The First Aid Course Gold Coast
- Palm Beach
- Surfers Paradise
The First Aid Course Sydney
New South Wales
- Dee Why
- Sydney CBD
- Sydney Olympic Park
The First Aid Course Melbourne
- Melbourne CBD
- Canning Vale
- Perth CBD
First Aid Courses Tasmania
- Derwent Park
- North Hobart
First Aid Courses Darwin
The First Aid Course Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
- Canberra CBD