Refund & Course Cancellation Policy
Payment for the course is required at the time of booking either with Visa or Mastercard. A tax receipt will be sent upon payment of the course. Rescheduling fees are required to be paid at the time of the reschedule request.
Please be advised that your Certificate will not be released until all course fees including any additional fees incurred (rescheduling fee) have been paid in full. FirstAidPro accepts payment for fees using only a Credit Card through the Learning Management System.
Course Cancellation Fees
|HLTAID009 Provide CPR||$22|
|HLTAID011 Provide First Aid||$40|
|HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in Education||$50|
|HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote||$125|
|HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid||$90|
|HLTAID015 Provide Advanced CPR||$50|
|Zoom Provide CPR||$50|
|Zoom Provide First Aid||$85|
|Zoom Provide First Aid in Education||$100|
|HLTWHS005 Manual Handling||$50|
|Manual Handling Refresher||$22|
|Mental Health First Aid||$50|
|CPCWHS1001 White Card||$50|
|HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication||$125|
- Reschedule: $10 (inc. GST) each time must be paid on day of rescheduling occurrence. Maximum of 3 occurrences within one (1) month timeframe.
- Rescheduling must be requested up to two (2) days prior to course start date.
- If a medical certificate is supplied, we will reschedule at no charge.
- You may reschedule your course a maximum of 3 times, after which your booking will be cancelled.
No Show FirstAidPro non cancelled course – Student has opportunity to reschedule once (1) within a one (1) month timeframe. Rescheduling fee of $25. Past this date, students must enrol into a new course and pay new course fees.
Rescheduling – FirstAidPro non cancelled course – Student has opportunity to reschedule three (3) times within a one (1) month timeframe. Past this date, students must enrol into a new course and pay new course fees. Students must pay reschedule fee of $10 at time of rescheduling via payment requests. (Procedure below)
Rescheduling – FirstAidPro cancelled course – Student has opportunity to reschedule within a three (3) month timeframe or request refund using the existing refund form.
Cancellation Request from both domestic and international students – Staff may offer the student the ability to gift the course to a family member or friend. If student wishes to cancel
- Greater than 2 days prior to course commencement date, cancellation fees apply as per the table above.
- Two business days or less before the course commencement date: No Refund is available
- Non-attendance, non-full disclosure of information, or insufficient ID on the course date: No Refund