CPR Course With Same-Day CPR Certificate
CPR Course With Same-Day CPR Certificate
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the latest iteration of the nationally accredited CPR course and is the leading CPR refresher course. It supersedes the old HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
This is a concise life-saving course focusing on the key tenets of providing CPR (including DRSABCD protocol and safe and effective defibrillation (AED) use) in line with key recommendations from the following Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines:
- ANZCOR Guideline 3 – Recognition and First Aid Management of the Unconscious Person
- ANZCOR Guideline 4 – Airway
- ANZCOR Guideline 5 – Breathing
- ANZCOR Guideline 6 – Compressions
- ANZCOR Guideline 7 – Automated External Defibrillation in Basic Life Support
- ANZCOR Guideline 8 – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
No Online Workbook or E-learning Required
With our 2hr face-to-face CPR and first aid training and assessment in class, all knowledge and practical training and assessment is completed in-class and under the guidance and supervision of a highly experienced, qualified and accredited first aid trainer who is on hand to provide you with all the support and assistance you need.
Prior to attending the CPR and first aid course, we have a mandatory reading of the first aid learner guide. The hours required to complete both depends on the learner’s knowledge, experience, and skill.
Industry-relevant course materials
Included in the course cost are access to all the first aid materials, resources, and equipment needed to complete this competency unit.
Students who enrol with FirstAidPro get exclusive access to:
- First Aid Learner Guide
- First Aid training videos
- First Aid multimedia presentation
- First Aid equipment including:
- CPR manikins
- AED training devices
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
First Aid Certificate Same Day
No Hidden Costs | Fully Accredited | Same Day CPR Certification
With First Aid Pro, after the successful completion of the CPR refresher course, the CPR certification process is fast, simple, and easy. You’ll have access anytime, anywhere to your CPR certificate; plus, you can print, share and download wherever and whenever you like.
Your same-day certificate will include the following accredited units of competency:
Eight New First Aid Units of Competency Released
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation – sometimes referred to as CPR (supersedes HLTAID001)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support – sometimes referred to as BELS (supersedes HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid – sometimes referred to as First Aid (supersedes HLTAID003 Provide first aid)
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting – sometimes called Childcare first aid (supersedes HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting)
- HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in a remote or isolated site (supersedes HLTAID005 Remote first aid)
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid (supersedes HLTAID006)
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy (supersedes HLTAID007)
One of Australia’s leading first aid providers
First Aid Pro started as a small local training provider operating out of tiny hotel convention rooms but is now a national leader in accredited first aid training, online first aid courses and CPR courses.
We may go by slightly different names in some areas, but you can be assured of the same First Aid Pro quality wherever you are!
CPR Refresher Course
In line with Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, ARC. the HLTAID009 first aid training qualifications should be updated every 12 months.
FirstAidPro offers flexible ways to refresh your CPR qualification including a 2-hour in-class CPR refresher or a blended Online Training + 1hr Face-to-Face Assessment.
In order to refresh your CPR skills you can book into our popular 2 hour class ($45) also called “No Online”.
This blended CPR refresher is the most popular option to refresh your CPR skills. This course option includes Online Training to complete your theory and the assessment requires practical demonstration which is a 1hr Face-to-Face Assessment ($39).