- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 - Provide basic emergency life support (Coming Soon HLTAID010)
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants. The First Aid CPR Certificate will be issued by First Aid Pro – RTO 40407
Covers skills and knowledge on how to use a Defibrillator
Previously known as Apply first aid and known as Senior First Aid or Level 2 Workplace First Aid
Coronavirus - Covid-19 Precautions
At First Aid Pro, your health and safety is our priority. Strict measures and COVID-19 practices are practised in all our first aid and whs training facilities. If you’re unwell, we recommend that you reschedule your training. Email email@example.com for more information.
How is the Course Delivered?
No Online Workbook or E-Learning Required
Training and Assessment are delivered Face to Face (2hours)
Plus + Prior to attending the face-to-face training session, you are required to complete the pre-course reading, and complete the quiz and bring it to the training session on the day. This is a self-paced, self-directed, and mandatory component of the course. The actual number of study hours required for each learner varies depending on the learners existing knowledge, skills and experience.
How is the Course Structured?
All learners will be assessed through a combination of the following assessment methods:
- Practical Demonstrations: Simulated scenarios/Role playing
- Project (Incident Report)
- Knowledge Assessment
- Participants must be 14 years of age (Those who are under 18 must present enrolment form from a parent or guardian to accept responsibility)
- Prepare verbal incident reports or provide information to enable preparation of an incident report (e.g. first aid report)
- Communicate effectively and assertively in an incident (e.g. give a casualty handover)
- Use literacy and numeracy skills as require reading, interpret and apply guideline and protocols (e.g. read and follow ARC guidelines)
- Perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR (5 cycles of both compression and breaths) on an adult manikin placed on the floor
- Perform at least 2 minutes of interrupted single rescuer CPR (5 cycles of both compression) on an infant manikin placed on the firm surface
$45 (Varies from State to State)
Our First Aid CPR Courses run frequently in many locations, 7 days week from 9:00am to 11:00pm (Varies from state to state).
First Aid Certificate – Issued - Same Day
No Hidden Costs | Fully Accredited | Same Day Certificates
At First Aid Pro we pride ourselves on offering high-quality training and excellent customer service. To that end, we go to great lengths to ensure that all students who successfully complete our HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course are issued their fully nationally accredited certificate on the same day or within 24 hours of completion (T& C) LINK below https://www.firstaidpro.com.au/page/same-day-certificates
- Certificates are issued electronically and will be sent to the email address you use when registering for the course. Paper copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee of $12.00 which includes postage.
- No certificate will be issued to any student who does not have a valid USI. For more information on, or to locate your USI’s please visit www.usi.gov.au/
About the CPR Course
This CPR course is one of our most requested First Aid CPR courses available, specifically covering the ability to administer CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation on Adult, and Infants.
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to provide CPR to Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
It will provide you with an understanding of how to apply Basic Emergency Life Support/CPR, Defibrillation (AED) until more advanced medical help arrives.
This Nationally Recognised Course satisfies 1 Unit of Competency unit from the new HLT Health Training Package.
CPR Course Content
- Respond to signs of an unconscious casualty
- Follow the DRSABCD Action Plan
- Calling Emergency Services
- Management of unresponsive casualty/ Recovery Position
- Airway Management of Adults and Infants
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) on Adults and Babies
- Complications with Resuscitation
- Cross infection
- Operate a Defibrillator (AED)
- Calling Emergency services
- Plus more! Click HERE
Please note- all course participants must undertake a practical demonstration of CPR on the floor on a manikin for 2 minutes