Perform CPR Course Adelaide
For just $49.00 This course is one of our most requested first aid courses available, specifically covering the ability to administer CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
It will provide you with an understanding of how to apply basic emergency life support/CPR, until more advanced medical help arrives.
The unit incorporates the content of units:
* Includes Defibrillation (AED) Training as part of our CPR course as AEDs are located in most public places such as shopping centres and airports.
- Perform CPR - HLTCPR211A
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support - HLTFA211A
* This course is suitable for those learners requiring workplace skills
• Respond to signs of an unconscious casualty
• Management of unresponsive victim
• Airway management
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Complications with Resuscitation
• Cross infection
• Operate a Defibrillator (AED)
The CPR courses can be attended by anybody 14 years and older. Learners under 14 years of age must have written parental/guardian consent to attend.
There are NO pre-requisites or co-requisites for this competency unit.
CPR: NO Pre- Study Workbook or Online learning is required for CPR. Up to 2.5 hour face to face training.
FirstAidPro offers a hands on approach with progressive assessments of the competencies conducted throughout the course including a multiple choice questionnaire. This is competency based training so our aim is provide you with a sound skills and knowledge of CPR.
On successful completion of the course, the participant will receive a Statement of Attainment which is valid for one year as per the Australian Resuscitation Policy. To ensure your workers are updated with their skills and knowledge, the CPR course is to be updated yearly.
To register your interest to partake in this course, fill in the form on this page now, or contact us.