Basic Emergency Life Support Certificate
Accredited - Basic Life Support course (HLTAID002) that includes modules that cover Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR-HLTAID002) and Defibrillation (AED) use.
It is vital for nurses to know what to do when faced with an emergency
This course aim is to enable nurses to effectively and safely provide first aid and CPR their clinical working environment.
A medical problem or emergency can happen at any time, and understanding the basic emergency life support of first aid can often mean the difference between life and death.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance, in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
This course is designed for students requiring workplace first aid skills and meet pre placement requirements
Firstaidpro Authorised Provider of provide first aid course, is an endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing and our nationally accredited first aid courses attract ACN CNE points as follows, as allocted by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia — Continuing Professional Development Standard
Course Content - Tailored to the Clinical Environment
- Roles and responsibilities of the first aider
- Management of unconscious, breathing and non- breathing casualties using the DRSABCD Action Plan
- CPR including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on an adult, child, and infant
- Management of medical emergencies including asthma, anaphylaxis and chest pain
- Management of a choking casualty
- Shock management
- Wounds, bleeding management
Full courses description Link:https://training.gov.au/TrainingComponentFiles/HLT/HLTAID002_R4.pdf
- Certified Course provider
- Courses designed by Nurses
- Training tailored to nurses
- Meet Pre Placements requirements
- Certificates Issued same day
- Discounted for students
- Fast, streamlined 4 Hour Course
- NO online assessment course
- Manual Handling courses available
After successful completion of the course you will receive: